- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
Lytham Green, East Beach, Lytham, Lancashire, FY8 5LD
Groups and school party visits are welcome by prior arrangement with Fylde Borough Council. We will try to accommodate you on the day requested but only if this is convenient for the volunteer guides.
The volunteer guides are members of Lytham Heritage Group who aim to make each visit interesting, rewarding and suited to the needs of the particular group. To help them achieve these objectives, we request that each leader should identify the needs of their group. We recommend that party organisers discuss the visit with the Heritage Group prior to the visit.
Group visit application forms can be downloaded using the link to the right of this page. Alternatively please contact Fylde Borough Council at email@example.com / 01253 658443.
Opening Times 2018
• Wednesday 28th March 2018 to Sunday 8th April 2018.
• Wednesday – Sunday including Bank Holidays - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm
Spring Season (Including Bank Holidays)
• Saturday 28th April 2018 – Monday 28th May 2018
• Weekend & Bank Holiday opening - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm
Summer Season (Including Bank Holidays)
• Wednesday 30th May 2018 to Sunday September 16th 2018.
• Wednesday – Sunday including Bank Holidays - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm.
• Please note the Windmill is closed for Lytham Club Day Saturday 23rd June
• 22nd September – 30th September
St Georges Charity Day Festival
• Monday 23rd April to Sunday 29th April 2018 - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm (Wed – Sun)
National Mills Weekend
• Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th May 2018 - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm
1940’s Wartime Weekend
• Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th August 2018 - 10.30am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 4.30pm
Heritage Open Days
• Thursday 6th to Sunday 9th September & Thursday 13th – Sunday 16th Sept 2018 - 10.30am-1.00pm then 2.00pm-4.30pm.
Lytham Club Day Saturday 23rd June 2018
Lytham Proms Weekend and run up, Wednesday 18th July 2018 to Sunday 22nd July 2018