Reporting Fly Posting / Signage issues

Chat Now
Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
Step by Step Guide: Reporting a signage issue with LCC
Report Unwanted Unwanted Signage

From time to time, unwanted signage will appear across furniture in the Fylde that belong to Lancashire County Council. In order to get these signs removed, you will need to log a report online informing LCC exactly where signage appears.

To log a report, follow the simple instructions in the attached document linked to this page.