Household Waste Recycling Centre (Tip)
- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
The Household Waste Recycling Centre (Tip) is operated by Lancashire County Council.
The nearest Household Waste Recyling Centre serving Fylde is the Saltcoates Road, located on the B5259 Saltcotes Road/ Mythop Road, Lytham.
For Sat Nav's the nearest postcode is FY8 4LS
View Saltcotes Road Household Waste Recycling Centre on
Last year you helped to recycle/reuse 77.28% of the rubbish brought into this centre.
Information on the treatment of waste can be found on the Lancashire County Council (external link) website at: http://new.lancashire.gov.uk/waste-and-recycling.aspx
Please be aware that the opening hours of the HWRCs changes depending on the time of year.
- 8am - 7pm 7 days a week (Summer - 1 April to 30 September)
- 8am - 5pm 7 days a week (Winter - 1 October to 31 March)
The HWRC's are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Years Day.
- Types of waste collected at Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC / Tips) (external link)
- Fridges / Freezers can be taken to the site (no charge) but you will need a van permit if you are taking a van
- The Council can collect bulky items from your house (charges apply)
- No Commercial Waste
- The site operates an Access Policy and Permit Scheme which restricts use of the sites by certain large vehicles, including vans and trailers.
- You must apply for a permit (external link) if you wish to visit the site with these types of vehicles.
- If you are wishing to deposit inert waste at any of our recycling centres you need to obtain a permit in advance of your visit. If you do not wish to obtain an Inert Waste permit you have the option of using the 'Pay-as-you-throw' service at the recycling centres.
- Online permit application (external link)
Lancashire County Council Waste Helpline Tel: 0300 123 6781
There are a number of Recycling 'Bring Sites' located throughout the Borough. Bring sites can be found at the following locations in Fylde: -
If you want to find out what items you can take to the recycling Centres please see the Recycling Now website (external link)