Grey Bin Information
- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
- Report a Missed Collection
- Find out your Collection Day
- Green Bin
- Blue Bin / Green Box
- Brown Bin / Blue / Grey Sack
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (tip)
- Recycling Bring Sites (bottle banks etc)
|Non recyclable waste||Oil (including food and engine oil)|
|All raw and cooked food waste including meat,
fish, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, pasta, pulses,
baked goods and tea/coffee residues
Builders rubble/ hardcore
- Please make sure your grey bin is ready for collection by 7:30am
- The lid must be closed
- Additional bags next to the bin won’t be collected
- The containers are collected on alternate weeks.
- The grey bin will be collected one week and the green, blue and brown bins, or recycling box and bag will be collected the following week.
- Missed collections must be reported by the end of the next working day and will be collected within 48 hours.