Green Bin Information
- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
- Green bin collections are subscription only from 1 June 2017.
- Please make sure your green bin is ready for collection by 7:30am
- The lid mist be closed
- Additional bags next to the bin won’t be collected
- The containers are collected on alternate weeks.
- The grey bin will be collected one week and the green, blue and brown bins, or recycling box and bag will be collected the following week
- Missed collections must be reported by the end of the next working day and will be collected within 48 hours.
|Grass cuttings||Cardboard, carboard packaging or paper (please put this in your white sack or blue bag)|
|Garden prunings||Cooking fat and oil|
|Branches and twigs||Nappies, pet waste or cat litter|
|Leaves, plants, flowers and weeds (soil free)||Textiles|
|Wood shavings and bark||Plastic bags|
|Real Christmas trees (chopped up)||Polystyrene|
|Glass, metal and plastic containers|
|Wax and foil packaging (including tetrapak cartons)|
|Ash and vacuum waste|
|Soil and fertiliser|
|Large branches or pieces of wood|
|Bricks, stones and rubble|
|General household rubbish|
|All raw and cooked food waste including meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, pasta, pulses, baked goods and tea/coffee residues (these items must be disposed of in the grey household bin).|