Highways, Potholes and Lighting Faults

Chat Now
Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
Report a pothole or other highway fault to Lancashire County Council.
Street lighting
Report a street lighting fault to Lancashire County Council

The Lancashire Highways Partnership (LHP) takes the overall responsibility for maintaining highways. Whether it's a faulty street light, a pot hole or a road that needs salting, this is the organisation to do it.

The LHP offer a completely interactive and seamless service via its web site which along with a Lancashire Highways Partnership contact centre  is your access point for all highway maintenance information. On their site you can find out about the partnership; details of current roadworks; find answers to frequently asked questions; report a fault on your highway, order skips or scaffolding licences and find related web sites.

Contact the LHP

By Phone: 0845 053 0011
By e-mail: highways@lancashire.gov.uk
Online: http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/environment/env_highways/public.asp (external link)