- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
- Change your Address
- Moving in or out of Fylde? Tell us on-line.
Benefit recipients need to tell us about a change in your circumstances or if you have moved home and are in receipt of Housing Benefit please use the link:
- Death / Bereavement
- Report a death on-line and notify other partners at the same time (tell us once)
- How Much Will I Pay?
- How much will your Council Tax be each month?
- Pay your Council Tax
- Pay your Council Tax on-line 24 hours a day
- Offer of payment
- If you have received a summons please complete the following form to submit an offer pf payment
This section contains information about making changes, paying your council tax, how much council tax you will pay, your property's rateable value and contact details.
Benefit recipients need to click the following link to tell us about a change in your circumstances or if you have moved home and are in receipt of Housing Benefit please use the link
See your outstanding balance and how your council tax bill has been calculated. You can also:
» Report a change of address
» Check the payments you have made and when any future payments are due
» Set up or amend a direct debit
» View or print your current and previous bills and correspondence
You only need to register once.
Our website www.fylde.gov.uk is available 24/7, so you can see the latest information and check the progress of any changes you have told us about.
It is free to check and challenge your Council Tax band, the bands are set and maintained by the Valuation Office Agency. You can do so online at www.voa.gov.uk or alternatively by calling 03000 501501 during office hours for the best advice before signing with an outside Company.