Regeneration and Urban Design
- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
The Regeneration function of the Council is located within the ‘Strategic Development Services' section. The small team is responsible for a number of current initiatives, including:
- The regeneration programme for St Annes on Sea, including working with strategic partners to secure funding.
- Undertaking design proposals and delivering projects. In 2016 and 2017 the council is producing a Local List of heritage assets ( see Built Heritage Protocol document to the right of this page).
- Managing conservation areas, including potential new designations and preparing policies and proposals for the preservation and enhancement of these areas.
- A leading member of the Council's ‘Design Panel’ advising the Development Control Committee on architectural, conservation and other design issues in respect of planning proposals across the Borough.
- Working with the Local Strategic Partnership and other partnership bodies to achieve environmental and economic initiatives.
- Assisting parish councils, other bodies and groups with design related projects.