Council Property For Sale and to Let
- Chat Now
- Chat online with a live operator from Fylde Council
Council property for sale
The Public Offices
292 Clifton Drive South
Lytham St Annes,
View the property here.
Council property to let
Exciting opportunity to occupy the café (previously tram station) at the corner of Clifton Drive North and St Annes Road West in St Annes town centre.
Lease includes internal floor area approx. 44 sq m (475 sq ft) and comprises café, kitchen and toilet. Externally paved area of approx. 50 sq m (540 sq ft).
Rental period of 5 years at £10,000 plus VAT (£12,000). Lease outside Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 protection and no right to assignment.
Contact 01253 658 614 for further enquiries or to arrange a viewing.
Council property to let
The Island Sea Front Leisure Complex - Investment / development opportunity
St. Annes on Sea
Lytham, St. Annes
An opportunity to acquire a substantial sea front leisure investment and development opportunity in the up-market town of St. Annes. Separated from the beach only by a pedestrian promenade, the complex includes a wide range of leisure attractions and businesses.
The Island is situated around 200 metres south of St Annes Pier between the main tourist beach and the town’s historic ornamental gardens. There is a strong pedestrian footfall on all sides of the complex and the site includes extensive parking. St Annes town centre is around 400 metres to the north-east.
The property comprises a site of around 2.65 hectares which accommodates a range of leisure attractions and an RNLI boathouse. The main assets comprise:
- The Salters Wharf Toby Carvery
- The Island cinema complex
- St Annes swimming pool operated by the YMCA
- St Annes boating lake
- The Water’s Edge café
- An ice cream kiosk
- Pay and display car parks providing 100 car parking bays and 7 motorhome parking bays.
Plans of the main buildings can be made available to interested parties
All mains services are connected to the site
The property is suitable for a broad range of leisure uses and a development brief can be provided.
The council is offering a long-leasehold interest subject to the following lettings:
- The Public House and Island leisure complex is let to Mitchells and Butlers Retail Ltd on a 99 year lease from 1997 at an index linked rent which is currently £61,782 pa. There are 5 yearly reviews, the next being March 2017.
- The Swimming Pool is let to YMCA for 12 years from 2010 with an option for 3 further years at a Peppercorn rent
- Water’s Edge Café – let on a ground lease for 50 years from 2013. Current rent £6,500 pa
- Boating pool and store below Waters edge café – let for 7 years from 2010 at £2,350 pa
- Boaters landing kiosk – let on ground lease for 7 years from 2010 at £4,750 pa
- RNLI boathouse – let to RNLI for 50 years from 2003 at a peppercorn rent
- Gross income from car parking is around £68,500.
Rental offers are invited for a 99 year long-leasehold interest
Strictly by appointment